Hi! And welcome to my blog, Never Thoughts.
I’m so beyond stoked that you’re here! And honored that you want to know more about me and the blog!
This blog is dedicated to helping anyone who has ever felt ALONE and like an OUTCAST. This is to all the awkward girls who despite all their best efforts just can’t figure out where you belong. I know what it’s like to dread the next day because you’re not happy with your life. I’m here! I see you! I’ve been right where you are, seems like 100 times over. And I’m here for you. I want to help you escape that lonely feeling and build a life you’ll LOVE!
I have been the outcast, bullied, unwanted, no one’s first choice, and so very incredibly lonely. I wish that I had found someone who could relate to what I felt and help me see a better way to live.
That’s why I create content that will help you and empower you to:
- figure out who you are
- create a life you love
- most importantly no longer feel ALONE
And I do this by focusing on:
Are you ready?? Start your journey today!
I have felt this same kind of pain since I was about 9 years old and now I’m 28 so I’ve been through just about every situation that you can think of! I’m still a working progress of course but ever since I’ve started making intentional decisions I’ve learned how to not only how to deal with the pain but heal from it as well. From this I’ve also reshaped my life to be more Christ-centered, intentional, and something I feel is WORTH LIVING. I’m no longer dreading my life but excited by it! I know that there is so much in store for me that will make my 85 year old self proud. And it never would have started if I didn’t make the decision to change my life.
Now I’m a working progress, a business owner, a doggie mama, and a blogger. I’m not married and I don’t have an insane group of friends and that’s okay because I also have:
- A stronger relationship with God
- More confidence in my abilities
- Strength of mind
- Self love
- A vision and purpose for my life
- Peace and joy deep in my heart
- Knowledge that I don’t have to stay the same
And I got that from after just a few months!! I have not been on this journey for very long and that’s why I know that if I can do it, so can you! And you don’t have to do it alone, I’m here! I’ll provide as much knowledge, tools, strategies, hacks, and tips that I have available so you can experience life to its fullest, free from the pain of feeling alone.
Let’s get personal
Some facts about me!
Hi! My name is Teya and I run this blog! I’m a solopreneur since 2019 and loving every
stress filled crazy moment!
Some fun facts about me:
- My name is actually Latin and means joy. Also, almost everyone mispronounces my name! It’s supposed to be like Tia.
- I have 3 dogs! A white german shepherd, Siberian husky, and red-nose pitbull terrier. I never thought I would love 4 legged creatures so much!
- My graduating class had 3 people, including me. Insane that was 10 YEARS AGO!
- Kane Brown is my current favorite.
- I’m lactose intolerant with IBS…so I basically never get to eat the great stuff haha
- Coffee is my favorite treat
- I have a short temper but I’m working on it! Check out how, here.
- Some people have called me a bookworm but I much prefer book dragon. I try to read 2-3 books a week!
- Elephants are my favorite!! I don’t have a room in my house that doesn’t have an elephant in it somewhere.
- My current favorite quote is, “These violent delights have violent ends and in their triumph die, like fire and powder, which, as they kiss, consume.” by William Shakespear. To me, it serves as the reminder of a warning not to get so wrapped up in things of this world, always seem to be a good idea until it blows up in my face.
Are we friends??
Now that you’ve learned a little more about me, let’s become friends!
Join my mailing list for advice that I don’t put on my blog and never miss a post! I also love hearing for you! So be sure to add me to your contacts!
All the best,